We know how important Allergy Injections are to our patients, especially at this time of year, so we are initiating a drive-up allergy injection service at our Hagerstown office location only, located at 1125 Diamond Drive. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide allergy shot services to our patients with Caritas and Pennsylvania Medical Assistance Insurance at our Hagerstown location, but all other Hagerstown and Chambersburg patients will be accommodated. In order to accommodate the volume of patients for which we provide service, the following schedule must be observed-
• Monday 8am-12n & 2pm-4pm Last Name beginning with the letter A – I
• Wednesday 8am-12n & 2pm-4pm Last Name beginning with J – R
• Thursday 8am-12n & 2pm-4pm Last Name beginning with S – Z
In order to continue to follow the CDC guidelines, and Gov. Hogan’s orders, we ask that all patients strictly adhere to the following instructions-
• All cars must enter the parking lot at the Diamond Drive Entrance and exit by Cameo Drive
• All must remain in their vehicle unless directed by the staff
• There will not be access to the office or bathroom
• Everyone must have a facial covering, that covers their nose and mouth
• If the allergy shot patient is someone other than the driver, please have them sit in the back directly behind the driver
• Enter the parking lot slowly, and drive to the camper on the left of the parking lot where staff will assist you
• Please have ID and current insurance card ready
• Please wear short-sleeved top that makes the upper arm easily accessible, and be ready to receive your injections
• You will be receiving your injection in the left arm first, then turning and receiving the other injection in the right arm.
• As always, you will be expected to wait 30 minutes after receiving your injection. Please pull around to the dental side of the parking lot to wait your 30 minutes. You are free to exit after your wait if you are feeling fine.
• If you experience a reaction while waiting or after your 30 minute wait, please call the main office number and the staff will give you instructions.
Please check our website frequently for updates, as this is a new process we are initiating for our patients, and we may need to make changes as needed.